Here are 5 great graduation gifts for 2016. Here is our guide to giving an incredibly memorable gift to your favorite graduate. It's hard to believe we'll be sending off our 2016 graduates and these items are perfect for high school and college graduates.
1. Personalized Stationary with Envelopes and Stamps - think professional yet fun. There's nothing like sending a professional thank you note on personalized stationary after interviewing for a potential job, and this gift will be much appreciated during the college years. We love and carry the embossed graphics brand of stationary in our North Carolina shop and love to ship it to graduates everywhere.
2. Inspirational quote art and picture frames by Southern artist, Rebecca Puig. Whether it's a famous inspirational quote painted on a picture frame or a motivational saying Rebecca's wonderful paintings and products have many sayings perfect for graduation gifts. A staff favorite reads: "Every day is a new opportunity to make a new happy ending" - wonderful words to carry with you into your college years and great dorm decor to add that personal touch to your dorm decor.
3. Think outside the box and give a graduate something they'd never splurge on for themselves such as beautifully monogrammed towels in a favorite decorating scheme, a gorgeous sheepy fleece robe by Pine Cone Hill.
4. A gorgeous high quality duffle bag or weekend bag is the perfect item to carry your graduate through the years of weekend trips, home visits and study abroad. We love duffle bags by Filson, L.L. Bean and J. Crew that will stand the test of time. Monogramming is always a splurge but adds just the right detail to make a gift an heirloom.
5. Dorm Bedding. Often the biggest splurge going off to college, graduates won't have too many indulgences to personalize their space. A special duvet cover, monogrammed pillow in their chosen color scheme can help them feel right at home. We love the look of our ever preppy seersucker bedding and duvet covers and they seem to be so popular with college students! Yes, we can make Extra Long twins, just ask!
A well thought out graduation gift at any budget can show a graduate just how much you care about their milestone and often become a much loved piece of their dorm decor. This gift should create comfort away from home and a mindset of excitement and anticipation for the next chapter in their lives.